Monday, March 27, 2006

Alternative Fuel legislation article at AutoBlog




If it takes one to get the other, well so be it. Legislation has been introduced to help jumpstart Alternative Fuel Technology in the US. Read the article at AutoBlog for the whole story.

I've stated before that I support legislation that would give incentives for the production, distribution and use of Bio Fuels. I know many people get nervous when Congress gets involved in many issues. The fear being that they'll do more harm than good, and line their pockets in the process. We can hope that Congress doesn't hurt the cause with this, and that this legislation will have a possative impact on the situation.

I know that if Bio Diesel was available near me, I'd seriously consider buying a Diesel vehicle and using the cleaner fuel. I know that a tax credit wouldn't hurt either.

1 comment:

corndog said...

I agree that those of us who don't like government but want to see bio-fuels succeed and proliferate, have to suck it up and WIN ONE FOR THE GIPPER.