Thursday, March 30, 2006

New link on sidebar, Green Car Congress

I bumpted into this site the other day, and finally decided to add it to my links here. Green Car Congress is a site devoted to discussing sustainable energy solutions for transportation. I'm not much of a "tree hugger" myself, but find the site very interesting. I know that sounds contradictory, I'm not a "tree hugger" yet I blog about Alternative Fuels, but that's how wide the acceptance of and insistance for these technologies has become. It's no longer just an issue for the Siera Club, the situation has become such that Auto Enthusiasts such as myself are jumping on the bandwagon with Environmentalist, Health Concerns (such as the American Lung Association of the Mid West) and even Conservatives are all seeing the light.

And the Green Car Congress seems to be a great resource for information.

1 comment:

rev said...

I checked it out this week; they covered the Wenatchee WA. Solar Drags (all 3 entries!) Thanks for doing such great work on this new blog....